Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It is the eve of my spring break.

Let the celebrations begin!

Things I plan to do over the next 10 days:
  • Hobknob around Boston with Dave's lovely sister and her boyfriend...catching a Red Sox game and gorging ourselves at the Union Oyster House
  • Trek on up to the LLBean flagship store in Freeport, Maine to look at things I don't need and can't afford like this (love!) 
  • Visit my wonderful aunt and uncle and cousins in western Mass
  • Cheer my heart out on the sidelines of the Boston Marathon and then go home to burrow on the couch and read these books:

Rez Life by David Treuer, 2012

I stumbled across this book on a new nonfiction display at le library, and I don't know too much about it. BUT the inside cover described an account of life on an Ojibwe reservation in northern Minnesota which sounds pretty dang interesting to me. Shout out to northern Minnesota! I'll see you this summer.

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, 1998

The show caught me up. I'm ready for book 2. Enough said.









Happy Spring everyone! 

*Thanks for the pictures BarnesandNoble.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment